Protect your data. Wherever it lives.
Unified data protection. For cloud, virtual, and physical
Data is growing rapidly and becoming more fragmented across many clouds and virtual environments. Unified data protection is the only way your IT organization can deliver required Service Levels while limiting cost and risk, regardless of whether data resides on-premises or in the cloud.
- Eliminate the complexity of point solutions and infrastructure management
- Scale gracefully to mitigate spiraling storage costs and expand into the cloud
- Deliver as-a-service to streamline operations and improve Service Levels
- Build an extensible foundation for enterprise data management
VERITAS Backup Exec
Modern data protection. Protect all your data. Everywhere.
By 2019 78% of organizations will use the cloud for backup. Small businesses to growing enterprises need a dependable and cost-effective backup solution they can trust; one that protects their data, no matter where it resides.
- Powerful protection in a single, unified solution across Virtual, Physical and Cloud.
- Integrate easily with a broad range of cloud service providers.
- Protect one to thousands of virtual machines from a single console.
- Benefit from advanced integration with the latest software releases, including Microsoft® Server, Microsoft® Hyper-V and VMware® vSphere®.
Veeam Availability Platform
With the Veeam Availability Platform, Veeam enables any business to deliver the Digital Life experience users expect, delivering the next generation of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise. Veeam Availability Platform provides businesses and enterprises of all sizes with the means to ensure Availability for any application and any data, across any cloud infrastructure, through the following capabilities:
- Non-Stop Business Continuity to instantly recover any app, any data, on any cloud
- Digital Transformation Agility with multi-cloud data management and migration – choose your Cloud, your way
- Analytics & Visibility with actionable insights for data management, operational performance, and compliance